Friday, January 29, 2010

Pics Of A Womans Inside Viginal Area Baylor Womans Hospital In Fort Worth .....?

Baylor womans hospital in fort worth .....? - pics of a womans inside viginal area

thats where my son will receive .... But I wonder if someone knows where they are web sites that show pictures of the hospital (inside) or maybe a video would be nice.

I saw him walk in new some time ago when it opened and I think that singing in the News Web site at


can someone help me, they find? Thanks


* 18wks pregnant

1 comments:

AKA_swee... said...

If I were you, I would only last one day and go up. I heard my friend was a very good hospital. Also, if you want to give you the opportunity to taste food from the cafeteria.
Here is a news link for the Andrews Women's Hospital in Fort Worth.

Post a Comment