Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cooper Doral Tires Has Anyone Ever Purchased Doral Tires By Cooper, Are They Good Tires?

Has anyone ever purchased Doral tires by Cooper, are they good tires? - cooper doral tires

Never heard of them, and I am currently looking for a tire with low cost, but be of good quality. I need 4 tires and can not really afford to pay more for better tires and I'm happy for a reasonable alternative. The Doral less expensive than others to come, but I'm not sure if its quality.

2 comments:

Rich said...

They say they are offering 40 miles tire miles, 20 miles to it with normal driving habits. I used to sell Coopers through my business. Now sold with Goodyear, Cooper that so many, that replacement will cost me at the end was. I have one of their most expensive tires () on my car and personall 2 years after 35 thousand miles with the rotation of the tires, I had to replace it yet, because who almost bare. My car was only one years old when they were installed.
Try cheaper General Tire. lives, to bear.

Bad Boy Tires said...

Depending on their size, has some bad boy tires or tire www.badboytires.com offers low-cost real-time at good grades.

By the way Doral will have a "private" brand of Cooper Tire Kingdom. Doral tires are probably made in China.

Post a Comment