Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jdm Civic Ek Coupe Good JDM 1st Car Rsx-s,240sx,integra,honda Civic EK (read The Details)?

Good JDM 1st car rsx-s,240sx,integra,honda civic EK (read the details)? - jdm civic ek coupe

iv been looking for .. I wanted a 240SX to 1 of the RB20 swap question ... but I wanted to go with all the RSX-S conversion from a Type-R and increase ... I just put up some vegetables for example ... but I wanted to know what is a very good 1st Car is ... Engine and what to do? (Engine swaps are welcome) and at what price? I play about $ 8,000 - $ 12,000 car

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Find a EG or EK hatch at reasonable prices in a good condition, the remaining money in the fall of K20 spend in it! ... But honestly, would not a lot of money on your car first. Everyone has at least 1 vessel or an accident, even if it's just hitting a mailbox or trash. But wait a bit before building something that you love then mimic the wreck in an attempt to fast and furious! ... However, by the route that I mentioned earlier will save money on insurance in the long run too. Any old car as an EC or EK is cheaper on the insurance of a RSX-S, believe me, I am 19 years clean record and pay around 200 per month for a certain kind of my 02-s

Post a Comment