Saturday, January 30, 2010

Gym Membership Advertisement Sayings What Are The Best Cardio Options Without Access To Jogging Area, Gym Membership Or Exercise Machines?

What are the best cardio options without access to jogging area, gym membership or exercise machines? - gym membership advertisement sayings

Well, basically, living in a cousin ****** town where you can not without running in the possession of someone who wants to kill me.

The only team that can do the exercise, is the man in his last days.

And I can not really afford a gym.

How do I get hearts?

3 comments:

Jay said...

Hey, I know how you feel. Although there are suitable alternatives, the better I think it can be blown in a relatively small space. I think if you keep your heart rate around 80% of its maximum for at least 20 minutes, it's a cardiovascular system. Plyometrics is another option that you hear only a few people who basically just go directly. I suggest you skip, so that is all you need is a skipping rope and a little space.

Good Luck

Teresa said...

Well, buy DVDs that are at once would be an option. That's what I do. Beachbody has a range of cardiovascular products, target: Turbo Jam, Slim in 6, Insanity (come on Monday - looks great! Check it out at www.youtube.com). Please contact me and I can help you, one that works for you.

Dancing Lady 101 said...

try HIIT (High Intensity Training Area) ... Get your blood going! I had to stop because it is too strong for me and I'm not in the form

Post a Comment