Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fashion Internships In Chicago Do You Think It's Harder To Find A Job In Chicago Than In Most Other Cities?

Do you think it's harder to find a job in Chicago than in most other cities? - fashion internships in chicago

I lived in the Chicago area my whole life. As I looked at my first job at age 16 (now 21) I have only 9 months to 1 years available for a job. Most of the time I was looking for part-time. I was looking for work since last year and in September, while in another job and could not find anything. I'm probably in the talks 8-12 (were) are stopped and has 2 internship offers, but both said the manager pointed out to confirm what I have done and the work is n, each director has not yet returned my calls and e-mail.

I graduated this summer. Well, I offered an internship at Disney with the option, either in Florida or California I go. This is after using a couple of jobs out of state and only 2 interviews with public companies, including the post offered to him. Do you think that is the job market in Chicago is particularly difficult? (Incidentally, my main point is that the marketing of the way, if that makes any difference).

3 comments:

cristelle R said...

You are right --
It's terrible here.
I have 20 years experience and has many Get No phone calls back ... E-mails with promising no new word ... I had more luck in the South, where I lived, believe it or not

jmi0975 said...

It may be that you are trying to give - the industry can not only faster here because they might in other cities. I personally have never had a problem - the longest ever needed a few weeks, but I'm working in the insurance industry and have a fairly decent market for them here.

Rosier said...

I think the hard, I know have never been in a position to a job in this city without any stated or find someone close to the manager. You really need to network.

Post a Comment