Monday, January 25, 2010

Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease And Dizziness Cervical Spine Degenerative Disc Disease Can Cuase Headache And Dizziness?

Cervical Spine degenerative disc disease can cuase headache and dizziness? - cervical degenerative disc disease and dizziness

I have a headache, dizziness and tremors in the last 3 months. MRI of the head of wine as usual. My neurologist asked me about the MRI of the cervical spine, because he had neck pain on the right side.

The results of MRI of the cervical spine:
1. Multilevel degenerative disc and joint osteoarthropathy uncovertebral right side at C4-C5, whoich foraminal leads to a narrowing of mild to moderate right.

My neurologist says it is only because of my headaches and dizziness. He asked me to take Theraphy.

My concern is not a degenerative cervical spine can cause headaches and dizziness?

Please explain.

Regards,
KP

1 comments:

drankurb... said...

It may --

Post a Comment