Sunday, December 13, 2009

Webmd Liver Symptoms More Condition_symptoms Can Someone Please Tell Me About Fatty Infiltrate Of The Liver. I Do Not Have Hepatitis Nor Am An Alcoholic.?

Can someone please tell me about fatty infiltrate of the liver. I do not have hepatitis nor am an alcoholic.? - webmd liver symptoms more condition_symptoms

Long story short. Ihave taken many different drugs in my life. I am over 50 pounds. I'm 35th went to the DR for my thyroid medication has just moved into the city, Dr. again. reg blood and liver abnormalities. So an ultrasound this week, I just found a letter by mail stating the ultrasound, fatty change. WebMD so that I will get something, so no web results and access to a site of cancer. This is cancer? Of course, I received this letter in the mail today, and closed 430 offices. I will not name, and do not want to look stupid freak out, until then, if you know please any information would be great.

2 comments:

Patricia C said...

Search the foie gras. Fatty means there is an accumulation of fat in the liver cells. This is not cancer. You can browse the Web or MD MedicineNet.com. I just read that if you are overweight can help decrease the disease. Hope this helps.

big mommasweeta said...

Looks like you have the fat in the liver. Discover the fatty liver or fat tissue in the Web MD

Post a Comment