Friday, December 25, 2009

Casuarina Beach Club Grand Cayman Vacation: Stay At Westin Casuarina Or Marriott Beach Resort?

Grand Cayman vacation: stay at Westin Casuarina or Marriott Beach Resort? - casuarina beach club

I'm going on vacation to the Cayman Islands in May, but I can not decide where they remain. I am in a marriage for the first three days and stayed at the Westin Casuarina in the train. He intended to stay three nights, but I'm more worried about the cost. The island resorts really add the taxes! It is a five-star hotel, but other than that it would earn twice as many points with my credit card b / c they are connected. So I looked elsewhere and the Marriott Resort is a 4-star hotel on the beach. Can I get a package with breakfast per stay, but no extra points. If I decide at the Westin, I would be a $ 75 food call / good for a drink.

Has anyone in one or other of these places and could express their opinion? I would be grateful for everything. Thank you!

Westin: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/pro ...

Marriott: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/gc ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment