Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Colored Plastic Wrist Band Meaning Have You Seen This Necklace Trend?

Have you seen this necklace trend? - colored plastic wrist band meaning

My daughter came home one day with a colorful "17" inches on the collar. It consists of plastic beads color from three hours of the elastic cord in a three-color configuration.

she says, is an "ENT" group thing ... What the hell is that? I could not even explain right.I not be used. At first I thought it was something that the school, but almost all children with these chains in various colors patterns.I some children asked what they thought they were very vague.

When I was growing up, the collar with the established models of hidden were symbols of gang membership and codes of "sexual favors or counseling" within the community of young people.
Has anyone remind me of those children colored plastic bracelets have been a few years ago. Daily News, wrote the history of these "bands", which the various sexual practices that the institution is not, or not. I've heard that there is one thing, spinning, even nail polish.

If someone info, links that you can show to my daughter, please let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment