Monday, February 8, 2010

I Masterbate On Lift And Carry By Women How Many Times Should I Masterbate?

How many times should I masterbate? - i masterbate on lift and carry by women

Ok, I am a boy of 19 years, 6'0 feet 172 pounds I am in good shape ... (Weightlifting), but his madness, that I do about 2 times a day, morning and evening ... This is a health problem, so please ... significant reaction, not just someone who wants to use ERG ... I am very concerned because the other children, not just once or twice a week, I said .. Is this normal? What should I do? What are the implications?

5 comments:

Leelee R said...

Omg. I have just listened to me about how to make "banana" Change .. I can not stop laughing. Okay sweetheart. Listen. You're good. Most men are able to make up to 5 times a day to the mid-twenties, when things start * * decline. My boyfriend is thirty-five years and it can do twice a day also. I am in my thirties and I have many times a day. Do not worry! And of course, when you say that the guys are not fixed 5 times a day, they lie. I do not want you to think that they are not normal. (Most people are very receptive to this.) Impact of not more often? They are much quieter than the highest level of his friends. Feeling better?

crystalb... said...

I know the teens rather masterbate A LOT. But if you masterbate can change how you know .... ......... like a banana (it turns more ).... lol ....... sounds ridiculous, but I have some people that this has happened. I'm not kidding. But I would not make too worried.

Lovely Lady 27 said...

1) Why is this under "health of women"

2) I think for a boy of 19 years, is from what I hear, seems normal. My husband is 23 years and makes at least twice a day, including sex with me 1-3 times a day.

Tears are Diamonds said...

This seems quite normal. In your age, sex pic running crazy if your requirements. If they did that 5 times a day, then I think something might be wrong.

joshilov... said...

is normal
my friend for two or three times a day. and it is ok, we still have a sex life incredible. cuz really helps looooonggg lasts a long time if we have sex.

Post a Comment